Enjoy this compilation of articles all about how to defeat Writer’s Block, procured for your weekend writing encouragement. (Hint: Don’t give it more power!)
“I don’t believe in writer’s block. My theory, for me at least, is that writer’s block comes from the fear of writing badly. And I don’t have that fear anymore. Because I already know it’s inevitable. It’s going to happen. So I just kind of blah, blah, blah it out! Push through it until, eventually, you’ll find the rhythm. So I think that’s kind of what my process is in terms of combatting it.”
Sign in to the FastPencil publishing platform to write, print, publish and sell books and e-books publicly (or privately) in multiple formats and sizes. Global Distribution with ISBNs, plus professional author services, like editorial and cover design available.
Best of luck with your weekend writing goals. Cheers to inspiration that flows!
By Farrah Penn on Jun. 11, 2016
By Dawn Rigger, July 16, 2015
How to Become a Published Author
The FastPencil publishing platform allows authors to write, print, publish and sell books and e-books publicly (or privately) in multiple formats and sizes. Global Distribution with ISBNs, plus professional author services, like editorial and cover design available. Publishing Simplified with FastPencil.
Book + e-Book Publishing Professionals
Ask us about any stage of the book publishing life cycle:
- Write a Book + eBook from one project (Start a New Project Now!)
- Establish your brand and engage with your network
- Editorial Tips and Tricks from the Blog
- Create a cover (does it look great at various sizes?)
- How to Print a draft / (ARC) advanced review copy
- Reserve Copyright Protection for only $79.95
- Final proof reviews, downloaded to your desktop or device
- Prepare for publication, collect metadata easily
- Publish print book + e-book format bundles with this one button, then distribute privately or globally, when desired
For ideas on creating more content, for questions about the publishing cycle, and author tips about how to monetize, subscribe to our blog for trending topics blog.fastpencil.com or email us at email@example.com.