$0 Print Your Book Privately
- Sign-in with any device
- Experienced and professional online support
- Manuscript import, writing & editing tools, and collaborative functionality
- Modern themes professionally format your book with preview
- Tracked revision history and unlimited free digital proofs
- Image management and encrypted file storage
- Personalized author store, connected events calendar and social media account display
- Guided publishing wizard and retail pricing tool
- Complete metadata collection
- Hardcover, softcover, Epub3, Mobi and PDF eBook publishing
- Direct-to-Publish (DTP) PDF/X Import utility
- ISBN and barcodes provided (with purchase of global distribution only)
- Competitive Royalties
Everything in the Free version Plus:
- A project manager to assist you in the navigation of your purchased author services
- 1 professional front & back cover design and 1 revision cycle
- Global distribution for all formats (print & eBook) including distribution with Ingram, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, etc. for 3 years
- An ISBN issued for each format
- 1 half hour scheduled marketing consultation
Everything in Catalyst Plus:
- Manuscript import for a manuscript with <50,000 words, 5 tables or unordered lists and 5 images (Add $100.00 for a manuscript between 50,000 & 100,000 words. Additional image formatting after 5 images $10.00/EA)
- Library of Congress Control Number acquisition and Copyright registration
- 10% off any editing service
Everything in FastTrack Plus:
- Scheduled phone appointments with your project manager available
- 10% off any marketing service
- Website design & blog creation
Everything in Marquee Plus:
- 1 additional front and back cover design to choose from
- Ultimate event marketing kit
- Manuscript evaluation
- Targeted press release
Format Review (<50,000 words)
Correction of errors and inconsistencies in spacing, indents, fonts, headers, footers, numbering, table of contents, and content ordering. Placement of a maximum of ten author-supplied images. Formatting does not correct typos, misspellings, incorrect wording, incorrect punctuation, or other editorial issues.
Standard Line Editing
Applying Chicago Manual Style. Grammar checked, with a focus on technically correct grammar, punctuation and consistency (e.g., basic changes like subject-verb agreement, pronouns and antecedent, correct prepositions, correct use of semicolons, colons, removing comma splices etc.)
Medium Line Editing
Everything included in Standard Line Editing plus grammar checked to also show a better understanding of the text, which includes making good stylistic (idiomatic) corrections and choices, rather than simply checking that the text is ‘technically’ correct.
Project Setup (<50,000 words, 20 images)
Setup of a book project within the writing tool using the digital manuscript you provide. This is a great way to jumpstart your book project and get closer to publishing. Includes 50,000 words and up to 20 images.
Basic Front Cover Design
Professionally designed front cover that can be used for an eBook or a print book.
- 2 versions
- 1 round of revisions free
- Best for eBooks
Standard Cover Design
Professionally designed front and back covers that can be used for an eBook or a print book.
- 2 versions
- 2 rounds of revisions free
- Best for Print & eBooks
- Perfect for print books that do not need a custom spine
Premium Cover Design
Professionally designed full cover spread that can be used for an eBook or a print book.
- 3 versions
- 3 rounds of revisions free
- Best for Print and eBooks
- Perfect for print books that need a custom spine and spine that matches the covers
- Author bio and headshot included in design
Draft and distribute a press release for your book to multiple new sites.
Catalog Fee (per year) After Initial 3-Year Distribution Period
This service will extend the title’s distribution beyond the initial 3-year distribution period, as requested, for books or eBooks published with the Wide Distribution Service.
Manually update the title’s metadata, as requested, for books or eBooks published with the Wide Distribution Service.
Small Publisher Custom Imprint Setup
Custom Impprint published under your publisher name, with your logo on the spine.
Publish – Private
Published Privately only. (Great way to proofread your printed book before distributing it publicly!)
Publish – FastPencil Marketplace
Published to the FastPencil Marketplace only.
Publish – Globally (1 Format)
Global Distribution – One Format – ISBN is assigned (which is yours forever) and the publication is distributed to the Marketplace, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Nook, Apple’s iBookstore and Ingram’s Digital Network (hundreds of domestic and international channels) for up to 3 years.
Publish – Globally (2 Formats)
Global Distribution – Two Formats – ISBNs are assigned (which are yours forever) and the publication is distributed to the Marketplace, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Nook, Apple’s iBookstore and Ingram’s Digital Network (hundreds of domestic and international channels) for up to 3 years.